Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunday, 8th March 2015 - Poppy Seed Skeleton

I have been rejuvinated by my holiday. I feel full of the joys of spring.

It was so good to see Hetty and Bella. I have missed them so much. They were delighted with their Chamois and Marmot as well as the purple pasta and four salamis. A cheese one, another flavoured with nuts, as well as a peppered one to go with the herby flavour. We caught up on news over coffee and yummy pancakes made by Brett.

I have done some weeding in the sun and pruned my roses - they are much more compact now.

Tim has replaced the control panel on the boiler. It decided to give up working a couple of days into our holiday which meant a rather chilly upstairs at Little Holt. I think the wood burner prevented any frost bite.

I watched the painting programme while I did some ironing - I love it - what a great bunch of artists.

We finished the evening by watching Poldark - I will be watching that again next Sunday. I don't know who the actor is but he is rather gorgeous.


Poppy Seed Skeleton
Pencil



No comments:

Post a Comment