Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Wednesday, 18th March 2015 - Severed Ivy

I have dusted off my Henry and unfolded my roller iron. Most people can tell spring is on its way from the daffodils bathing in the sun. I can tell by the influx of guests and more frequent visits from Tescos to keep me stocked up with mushrooms.

I was listening to John Humphries telling me the BBC has had complaints about the naked scene in Poldark was not long enough or close enough. I was quite happy Sunday evening when I watched. Now I feel diddled. Mum would have had the full exposure when she watched the original series 40 years ago.

On our fat busting walk today we were wondering if we should get a new - newer - car and what it might be. Later on Tim mentioned that an Emu was for sale in Benenden. I thought it was a type of car. I suppose the price of £200 should have been a bit of hint. And how often do you see an emu for sale?!?

The trees along our road have been rather harshly trimmed along with the ivy.


Severed Ivy
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment