Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Monday, 16th March 2015 - The Day After Mothers Day

Nathalie, Harriet and I all being mothers celebrated our status at Cocolicious this morning with coffee and cake. Thank you for the treat Brett. Bella was delighted with her teddy bear biscuit and hot chocolate with cream and marshmallow.

I returned to prepare a room for my bladder man - he is a consultant at Benenden hospital who stays every now and again. He is most charming.

I enjoyed my art class immensely and have started a Klimt style portrait of Tom. He no facial hair or head hair or eyebrows as well as missing pupils - rather frighteneing at present but now I have moved my easel into the house I can progress swimmingly. My tutor gave me many many many necessary tips.



The Day After Mothers Day
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment