Pages

Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday, 15th March 2015 - Lindsey, Mouse and Arabs in Coats

I have been avalanched with gifts today. Harriet spoiled me with a decadent magazine, some very pretty nail varnish and my favourite zero drink. Tom got me a daylight bulb for my studio. Tim had advised him not to spoil me with flowers from Sophie.

We visited Brenda and had 99p chocolate eclairs I found reduced in Coop with coffee. Then we briefly hit home where I found the most gorgeous bunch of flowers from Tom on the doorstep. So pleased he did not take his fathers advice on this one.

We headed out to to Benton Cottage for a brief walk to The Woodcock. It was nice and warm with tasty cider. We finished with another brief walk to find the weather had not improved. As well as us having to wear coats so were the horses and dog.

While I was importantly watching the Painting Challenge programme Tim recycled my excess french sticks into pizza and pizzaledier, pissaledier, - oh bugger the spelling the one with the onions on.

Harriet and Tom thank you very much for my delightful presents.


Lindsey, Mouse and Arabs in Coats
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment