Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Thursday, 19th March 2015 - Yards of Sheep

Anyone want to do my piles of ironing? I won't pay you but I would be very grateful. I cannot get back into the routine of ironing all the bnb bedding. Have my days got shorter?

Tim and I had a mind cleansing walk this afternoon. The wind was so cold it blew right through my head. The sheep in the field opposite us had just had a load of fruit dumped. They were very pleased. I could tell by the high volume of baaing and a sedate stampede.

Why is it when I go to charge any of my huge variety of electronic devices the charger does not fit first time, turn it over, it still does not fit, turn it round again and it does?



Yards of Sheep
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

1 comment:

  1. I can help you with your piles of ironing soon :-) I heard that sheep can get drunk off fruit as it starts to decompose in their guts, specifically apples, if they're eating them off the ground. I hope the farmer gave them fresh stuff. It's ok, USB type C is out soon to solve all your charging woes. I bet you're as excited as me!!

    ReplyDelete