Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Tuesday, 10th March 2015 - Ice-cream Tuesday

A hot and sunny morning drew us into the garden. I was still in my PJs sorting a large mug of tea at 8.15am - so good not to be working ... it all starts next week.

Tescos has filled my fridge and cupboards with many coloured jellies for a little persons birthday tomorrow.

Harriet, Bella and I met Hetty from playgroup for ice-creams. We ate them on the bench by the village green. Hetty rather liked the choice that Bella had made and there was a fair bit of swapping and sharing for a while.

The trampoline has been well bounced, hopped and rolled on today. Good present Uncle Tom. The card Hetty received from Tom made me produce a couple of tears.

A walk Tim and I took seemed to take me through every available puddle in the woods of Benenden. The mud leaked through the breathable parts of my trainers.


Ice-cream Tuesday
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment