Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Friday, 20th March 2015 - Shower Buddy

The solar eclipse decided to hide behind a damp grey cloudy sky this morning. Until the next time.

I am very proud of little Bella. Who according to her 2 year check this morning is taller than average and very intelligent. It was suggested she is ready for playgroup. Harriet and I are not so sure. Such a big step for a mother and grandmother to take.

Thank you for all those who offered to do my ironing. Done it.

Tim returned from a brief trip to London with a box piled high with fruit, vegetables and either a duck or pheasant (difficult to tell in its frozen state) from the farm shop. We marched our way to good health and fitness. The Walkhurst Road hill still causes heavy breathing.

I was rather relieved that my guests declined tea and cake this afternoon. I seemed to have rather a burnt topping to my Dorset Apple Cake.

This little fellow was in the shower with me this morning.


Shower Buddy
Acrylic
Acrylic Paper


1 comment:

  1. I really like this painting! Hate the subject but it looks really cool! It looks like you painted it on a piece of wood.
    You and Hari are very brave for considering sending Bella to playgroup ;-)

    ReplyDelete