Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Friday, 6th March 2015 - €4 A Little Beer

What a hot and sunny day.

The ski party said the snow was good but a bit on the busy side.

I walked down to Sixt for a bit of painting. Tim met me at the bar for a beer. I think Steve could smell the yeasty fumes as he passed by in the car and joined us with Zoe and Lizzie.

Lizzie showed me the delights of Tiffani, a newly opened patisserie. We bought individual lemon meringue, a chocolate hedgehog, tarte au citron, a walnut tart, a sort of bake well and a seedy pain - we shared them later in the evening apart from the muffin that Lizzie consumed herself.

This evening we order pizza from the local village. Zoe and I went to collect them along with sachets of picante sauce. We ate them while watching The Imitation Game - brilliant film. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend you do but get the tissues ready. Or was that just me?



€4 A Little Beer
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper



No comments:

Post a Comment