Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Monday, 9th March 2015 - Pond Divided by Duck Weed

The sun and its warmth have snuck away today.

I have started an order for 30 greetings cards. So good to be able to spread out in my studio. I got a bit side tracked being surrounded by all those painting materials is just wonderful.

Bella came round with a gift for Granddad. A white chocolate cow that she had just had a tiny lick of. She has great self control to have not eaten it. It is in the fridge waiting to be shared with Hetty.

We went for a walk over the fields and far away this afternoon. Apparently I walk like a duck when I am cold. It was very wet and muddy underfoot so I think I was very sensible.

I am doing a portrait of Tom in my art class. I am trying for an abstract sort of Klimt style painting. The planning is going well with the help of many photos from Tom of his possessions to inspire me.


Pond Divided by Duck Weed
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment