Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Wednesday, 4th July 2012 - Down Rosemary Lane

The forecast was for heavy rain.

My art tutor thought not. We went to Bewl Water and enjoyed a lovely afternoon in the (much to my delight) hot sunshine painting. It was a last lesson and a good one to finish on.

I nervously took my Pochade box and oil paints. The black spots are insects that have got stuck in the paint. I will remove them once it is a little drier and less likely to smudge.



Down Rosemary Lane
Oil 
Hahnemuhle Oil Paper



2 comments:

  1. wow this is brilliant mum, well done, i hope your tutor was proud, he must have done a fantastic job of teaching to have his student create such a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is outstanding, you should definitely have an oil painting or two for your exhibition. Shame about the flies but they add a certain character to the piece x

    ReplyDelete