Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Thursday, 26th July 2012 - First Attempt

And another day of sun for us in Benenden.

Even better than that is I have a couple of nights off from bnb guests.
Tim and I went to see the nurse where she poked us in each arm to ward away hepatitis A and B and typhoid. She was right when she told us our arms would feel like we had been punched but better than the alternative.
I slipped my tablet into my handbag. While we were waiting I had a go sketching an unsuspecting suspect. This is the result. I am so impressed that I am splashing out and spending £1.27 on the full version.

I have done some work today too.
First Attempt
Cyclone Astro+
Auto Desk Sketchbook Mobile

I wanted to have a go with colour. Needs a bit of getting used to possibly.

This is my present for today.

Pink Rose
Cyclone Astro+
Auto Desk Sketchbook Mobile

6 comments:

  1. Oh blimey I think I need to get one of these, I am missing out, I just know it........ tell Tim he likes me very much indeed and might think I am deserving of a gift too ..... but not to bother about the pink cloggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. just as I thought this is quite amusing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad mentioned there's a drawing app installed, these are quite impressive and I didn't think they were computer generated until reading the content. I did think the technique looked a little different though...
    x

    ReplyDelete