Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wednesday, 11th July 2012 - Spotty Shadows

Have been a little distracted doing my painting this evening. I was watching Embarrassing Bodies. They have been returning to some of the most severe cases. It is enthralling.

Apart from that I had yet another change over to do today so much time has been spent on housework while it rained outside.

I have heard that I have a place to exhibit at The Weald of Kent Art Group summer show. I am very excited and can show up to three painings. Now I have to decide what to do. I just hope that I can make work that I am brave enough to show. I have about six weeks. Any ideas of what would sell would be much appreciated.



Spotty Shadows
Watercolour
Paper 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. pics of churches, windmills(?!), or just street scenes in and around Tenterden :) aim to do 6 or 7 if you can so that there isn't any pressure on each one to be 'the one' that people are going to see then you won't mess them up!you're going to be great mum, it's about time!very proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete