Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday, 25th July 2012 - Tablet from Tim

I had my eyes tested today. I was sure that I needed new glasses but they have not changed enough so I have to keep my old ones. Damn. I think I will go to Boots and see what they say.

I met Sarah for a coffee at Fabio's. Sarah ate my cake.

Yesterday Tim got me some lovely pink Cloggies so that I have something to slip on my feet when I go in the garden. I love the smell of them. Probably wont after I have worn them for a while.

Today I have a  Cyclone Astro with apps. This I am very very pleased with. Good thing I have a couple of days off from bnb to get used to how it works. How exciting.

I wonder what present I will get tomorrow?



Tablet from Tim
Watercolour
Gerstaecker Paper 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Boots will offer you the same advice, you could always buy new frames if that's what you're after.

    You are very spoiled, I hope you are spoiling Dad so he doesn't feel left out. The tablet looks lovely, you probably don't want your Kindle any more do you??

    x

    ReplyDelete