Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Monday, 23rd July 2012 - Recharging

Happy Birthday to Hetty. I hope you had a lovely first birthday my little one.

Oh no. The Volvo has gone for an MOT. We may never see it again. It does need a bit of work. I parked at Sarah's and went in for a coffee. When I came out the car had moved itself closer to the apple bins. I could have been in big trouble with Nigel.

Today after changing over three rooms I sat down with my book.



Recharging
Pencil
Gerstaecker Paper 140lb not

3 comments:

  1. That's it then - I have completely lost the plot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you dont mean today do you? You meant another day... thank god I thought I had senile dementia as I had absolutely no recollection of our coffee today and thought it was going to be on Wednesday.

      Delete
    2. You may be senile and it could have been today.

      Delete