Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Tuesday, 24th July 2012 - Too Much Stimulant

Happy birthday toooooo Brett.

Wow, what a corker of a day weather wise. Hot, hot, hot. I love it.

Tim and I met Mike and Pippa for a coffee at The Woolpack in Tenterden. Looking rather lovely in there. Then we went to Tesco to recycle and I needed an emergency bottle of water as I was feeling most peculiar after the very strong coffee.

Home for ironing which was no fun with the sun shining outside.

I took Mum into The Conquest to see Dad. He seems to be slowly improving and has put on 2lb in 7 days. Well done Dad. Lindsey and Rob joined us on their way back from Devon. Dad is off for an Eco Cardio Gram tomorrow and no this is not the same as an ECG. A nurse explained it to me in laymans terms so I understood. Eco cardio gram is like an ultrasound to test how ones heart is beating and ECG is an electric cardio gram which checks the electric pulses. She is going to test me tomorrow.

I have sad news. My Wisteria has died. We think its bottom rotted. Nasty.



Too Much Stimulant
Watercolour
Gerstaecker Paper 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. Can you reposition your ironing machine to a sunnier location? You could be sitting on the patio to greet guests with their sheets, delightful.

    That is a lot of weight for 2 days, he must be being fed properly. No wonder he's been falling over if he hasn't had the energy to stand up. I hope both your hearts are well. Careful with your caffeine- that definitely doesn't help with a regular heart.

    Wonderful news-filled watercolour painting page, thank you.

    x

    ReplyDelete