Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2024

Tuesday, 8th October 2024 - Cyclamen for Love and Affection

The winter cyclamen have started to flower under the trees in the garden. They are lovely bright little patches of colour as the garden fades to autumn. They are a symbol of love and affection. We can all do with a bit of that.

I am really enjoying doing some lino cuts. I need to colour the lino so I can see the cuts better. My latest attempt at using green acrylic ink looked good but came off and I was left with very green hands. Going to try acrylic paint next.

As I type this evening the rain is hammering down outside. It is so loud it is making it difficult to listen to The Resident. Lots of drama this evening in the ER.


Cyclamen for Love and Affection
Pen and Watercolour
282/366


No comments:

Post a Comment