Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2024

Wednesday, 2nd October 2024 - Fish going Abstract

I tackled a Rebirth yoga this morning. Blimey I am as stiff as an old board. I thought it was very appropriate as it is my son, Tom's, 37th birthday today. We had a late breakfast together. I had plans for a delicious Eggs Royale with a side of spinach and bacon. It was ok but the hollandaise I made but a bit thin in taste and texture. It didn't detract from the joy of celebrating Tom's birthday. We finished with a carrot cake topped with gold leaf from Tom's friend that was perfect for candles and a happy birthday song. Happy Birthday Tom. 

I am doing a webinar short course with Michelle Armas. For five days she gives a tutorial on painting abstract. This is something I would love to do but really struggle with the concept. Today's postcard is for Digby, a friend's four years old grandson and very very loosely based on the lesson from Michelle. 


Fish going Abstract 
Inks
276/366 


No comments:

Post a Comment