Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2024

Wednesday, 9th October 2024 - Salmon

I had an excellent yoga session with Adriene before meeting Gay in Cranbrook for coffee. Her youngest daughter has just got married. It looked like a wonderful celebration. Congratulations to Rhi and Ollie. Gay wore a red and blue trouser suit that was fabulous. I am just a little bit envious. She looked amazing, 

Tony dropped some bits of wood round yesterday. Tim is making shoe racks. Our shoes have been congregating by the back door for ages with no home. They will now reside vertically in our utility room. I made him tea and baked cinammon buns that we ate at our garden table that is soon to be packed away for winter. These last few sunny autumn days are glorious.

We had salmon for dinner. I cut a lino interpretation of our salmon while watching a detective series this evening. The salmon was my inspiration for today's postcard. 



Salmon
Linocut
283/366


No comments:

Post a Comment