Pages

Monday 7 October 2024

Monday, 7th October 2024 - Spiced Cauliflower with Pea Yogurt

Fish and lizard were today's yoga poses with Adriene today. I tried my best and didn't pass out from holding my breath in concentration. Great fun even if my head wont get anywhere near my knee.....yet.

It has been a day of jobs. Emails and ironing top of my list. Done and crossed off. The bnb rooms will have to wait until tomorrow as I had no enthusiasm to tackle them. My arms are sore from flu and covid vaccines.

This evening I made roasted spiced cauliflower with pea yogurt to go with last nights fish curry. It reminded me of Tom as the last time I made it was when he was with us. I miss our talks and walks with Fable.


Cauliflower and Pea Yogurt 
Pen and Watercolour
281/366



No comments:

Post a Comment