Pages

Friday 4 October 2024

Friday, 4th October 2024 - Inspiration

I had my last walk with Tom, Fable and the whistling frisbee this morning before he returned to Northampton. It has been lovely having him to stay. The last four weeks have gone in a flash. We came back to find Lindsey in the garden. Perfect timing for coffee for me and tea for Lindsey. We sat in the sunshine which was an October treat.

I watched the last art Webinar with Michelle Armas. It was using inks and watercolour on raw canvas. I have some canvas in my studio that I have never used. Now I will. Today's postcard is made with liquid watercolour. It comes in tiny bottles with droppers that are impossible to control. I had great fun and I hope that Akira likes it.



Inspiration 
Liquid Watercolour
278/366



No comments:

Post a Comment