Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

Thursday, 1st February 2018 - Green Jug

The pink playdough was thoroughly kneaded by my granddaughters. Well worth making it. I bought two mice from them. I think I have been had.

This jug sits on the kitchen table where I do my painting. It is glorious.

Tonight the Weald of Kent Art Society had a demonstration by Pat Lock about printing without a press. I was on tea and coffee duty. How peeved was I not to get much time printing. Jenny I miss you so much.

I need to investigate my tea bags as to whether they contain plastic. Tim is using loose leaf tea in the interim.



Green Jug
Rotring Artpen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
29cm x 20cm

2 comments:

  1. Check out the moral fibres Web site for your team bag answer Kate.they have investigated

    ReplyDelete