Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Thursday, 8th February 2018 - Double Berets

Pippa, Linda and Mandi the founders of the Three French Hens held 'Romantic Evening Brocante' in a barn at Silcocks. There was wine, raspberries, beer, french inspired food and lots of home and garden items to buy. It was incredibly busy. I wont say anything about June dropping a glass jar. I had a lovely time and came away wishing I had bought the bird bath to hang in a tree.

Mum is in hospital having morphine, codeine and tramadol or was it diazepam? She was taken by ambulance early this morning. I didn't know until her neighbour phoned to say she couldn't find her. Harriet tracked her down with a couple of phone calls. She is being well looked after and should be home very soon.

Why aren't there any brazil nuts in my mixed nuts?



Double Berets
Watercolour and Charcoal
140lb NOT
25cm x 19cm

No comments:

Post a Comment