Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Tuesday, 13th February 2018 - Tom's Biscotti Recipe

I have found this guy called Emil on Facebook. He keeps sending me video. I have about a dozen stored away in my saved folder. I watched one today while I was sewing up Herbie's hat. It was very informative.

Ironing shirts is mind numbingly boring, monotonous, tedious....and they just get worn and have to be done again and again.

I was meant to be going out with a friend today but husbands and car repairs got in the way. Bugger.

Mum, my dear Mum. Her lost phone book and mobile phone charger have turned up. She had them all along. She is still waiting for the District Nurse to do her deed. A conversation with Lucy revealed Mum is not happy with her new ensuite room. There are no grab rails by the bed. She doesn't have these at home. The bed is not a hospital bed. She doesn't have this at home. She couldn't possible use the armchair as once she got in would not be able to get out. Fair enough. She told the staff she couldn't walk, not knowing any better they have been wheeling her around in a wheelchair. Oh Mum that is naughty.

I have refilled our Kilner jar with biscotti.


Tom's Biscotti Recipe
Charcoal and Watercolour
140lb NOT
28cm x 20cm


No comments:

Post a Comment