Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Monday, 12th February 2018 - Breakout at The Holt

I used to dream of men and flying. Last night I dreamt I drank a glass of wine!!!

Hetty and Bella are enjoying the freedom of half term as much as our hens. Three have escaped over the electric fence to wreck the garden.

Sarah and I revisited Cocolicious to confirm that the bacon roll and chilli jam is a notch above Arthur's. We had important matters to discuss. My tasks were thwarted by the jewellery shop being shut, the fabric shop being understocked and the sale in Phillips Mans Shop had bargain gloves for people with very short fingers but they were only a £1 a pair. They have two boxes left if you get down there quick. I decided to get the girls a couple of art magazines. I found one in Pages but left it on the shelf as one is no good when you are buying for two. I rummaged amongst the racks in Coop unearthing one there. This I purchased. Now I only have one. I needed to return to Pages at great speed to buy the other one before someone else got it. A brisk walk was my reward.

Mum is being sorted out tomorrow by the District Nurse. I think I will give it a day or two for the air to clear before I visit again.


Breakout at The Holt
Watercolour
140lb NOT
28cm x 20cm

No comments:

Post a Comment