Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Friday, 16th February 2018 - Oakside at 17:50

Some days, today is one of them, a few irritating, and probably irrational, little things accumulate into one big bloody 'hack-off'. And the sun is shining and the sky is blue and everyone around me are good and happy. But let me just wallow. For a little while, in my world of irritability. I will be out of it soon and back with you.

Here I am.

This afternoon I visited Mum. The heat of the home is stifling. I discarded my scarf, coat and jumper before I could concentrate on what Mum was talking about. An hour later and I still was not sure what I had heard. She has the worst pain she has ever had but I am not sure where it is now or is she. Added to her spasming back is coccyx (this needs to be x-rayed for possible cancer) and ribs. I think she is confused on her opiates. I am confused without them but left feeling inclined to find some. I got chips instead.



Oakside at 17:50
Charcoal and Watercolour
140lb NOT
22cm x 18cm

No comments:

Post a Comment