Pages

Saturday 17 February 2018

Saturday, 17th February 2018 - Eighteen Warm Eggs

Blimey it turned out hot today. I escaped the house after looking after guests. We all got a good dose of vitamin D. I weeded with the company of my escapee hens. Hetty and Bella played intricate games involving sticks, stones and flowers. The sun made Herbie corrugate his brow. Even the bees found it hot enough to leave their hive. Michael, the bee guru, confirmed it is time to started feeding the bees syrup.

Have you every tried a Toffifee? They are delicious little morsels of toffee, hazelnut, topped with a chocolate button. Great little treats for the weekend.

We are six episodes into a series called Hard Sun. It is getting very convoluted. It is a non traditional murder mystery with a touch of science fiction. I am loving it. I was loving it! Apparently that was it. Finished. The finale. But I have so many unanswered questions. How frustrating.


Eighteen Warm Eggs
Watercolour
140lb NOT
30cm x 20cm

No comments:

Post a Comment