Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Monday, 26th February 2018 - In Anticipation of Snow

Strangely, the threatening cold Siberian blast has brought an influx of bed and breakfast enquiries. The cat prevented one due to allergies. I wonder if people are hunkered up in the warm surfing on their computers.

I tried to enthuse a smile out of Herbie. None for Grandma today. Something over my shoulder got one.

I got a message from Chris saying Mum was feeling glum. I took a trip through exciting snow flurries to see her. She was in a thoroughly good mood and kept her eyes open for the majority of my visit. She even seemed up to having Hetty and Bella going to see her. Possibly Chris is getting the backlash for leaving her and going on holiday.

My art class has been cancelled this evening. I am terribly miffed. I should shut myself away in my studio for a couple of hours and work on my project but I don't want to miss out on the events happening in the kitchen.


In Anticipation of Snow
Watercolour
140lb Clairefontaine Torchon
25cm x 17cm

No comments:

Post a Comment