Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Tuesday, 6th February 2018 - Thankyou Emmeline

My Grandson and a hot water bottle gave me great comfort today.

Guidelines tell us we should be eating ten pieces of fruit and vegetables a day. Also that 10,000 steps a day is not doing us much good and should be replaced with three sessions of ten minutes of high  activity. Strenuous enough that you can still talk but not sing. I have never been able to sing so I am doing excellently.

Arrived in the post today was a box filled mammoth balls of wool. I am replacing the quilts on the ends of the beds for knitted ones. Tim asked if I had gone potty. I blame Steph. I need to find a YouTube tutorial to teach me how now. But not now now as I am going to bed to read my book.



Thankyou Emmeline
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
25cm x 18cm

No comments:

Post a Comment