Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wednesday, 28th January 2015 - Cup, Saucer and Snowdrops

I have been watching the amazing Wolf Hall. I wonder when buttons were invented?

Bella and I can do a great duet to the Frozen songs. The 'crazy' one is our favourite.

To reduce the amount of clutter in our house the easy solution is to pass to our neighbours. Excellent plan.

Paul Hollywood instructed me on how to make Focaccia. It looks good. I think we make a good pairing.

I have eager anticipation of snow as do the snowdrops coming up in the garden.



Cup, Saucer and Snowdrops
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

2 comments:

  1. The snow disappeared from here so maybe it's on it's way over?? I like focaccia very much, I've not been very adventurous in the kitchen lately though. Would love to see your duet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will practise our singing for your next visit - it is unique in style :-)

    ReplyDelete