Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Tuesday, 6th January 2015 - Spoilt x Fifteen

Back to work and it was dark when I emerged from my warm bed. It would have been productive for my piggy bank apart from washing all the white bedding with a new pair of my new jeans. Bum, bum, bum.

We were expecting (possibly hoping) that the Fiat was beyond repair. John has done a great job of sealing the exhaust, repairing some oil thingy and an removing air lock. We are back to full capactiy. In celebration we took both cars to The Bull for a couple of celebratory drinks. 4-6pm and you get a reduced rate on your pint (but not your medium glass of Pinot Blush).

Tim returned from work with a bunch of gorgeous roses for me. And I so deserve them!!!



Spoilt x Fifteen
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment