Pages

Thursday 29 January 2015

Thursday, 29th January 2015 - Great Grandma and Great Granddaughters

Tim's delayed plane from Chicago must have had a good wind behind it to make up for lost time. Now home with paint, stickers and Frozen tattoos for Hetty and Bella. I have got twice dipped nuts - feeling a bit unsettled now I have eaten rather a large portion. I am trying to quell the feeling with a pint of fizzy water. Tim seems to be watching a film with his eyes closed.

I took Mum to Benenden Hospital for laser treatment on her eye. What a warren that place is. All done remarkably painlessly (physical and mental) without any funny spells. She says she has 'ticker trouble". Could have fooled me. Anyone who can talk non stop while walking up a hill has no heart condition. After many, many mugs of pale tea with sweeteners I took her back to Winchelsea. I got to drive through a blizzard. Very exciting. It stopped Mum talking.



Great Grandma and Great Granddaughters
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

2 comments: