Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Friday, 9th January 2015 - Watch That Hose!!!

I am sipping a G&T while I write and dinner is cooking. Great end to the week.

It has been a busy day. The chickens have poo free houses. Harriet and Hetty cleaned the cars. I could not help but laugh when I told them I was turning the hose on and saw Hetty looking down the hosepipe to see. It was cold and I took refuge in greenhouse to do some potting up. I am not sure the lavender seeds will emerge from their rather over enthusiastic watering - such a shame the rose fell off the watering can Hetty. But the vintage Huckleberry and its fruit and flowers are looking fine.

Happy birthday to Sarah. Even though she bombed me out on the offer of a birthday coffee for someone better. You can't avoid my company for long. See you Monday :-) And possibly Wednesday.

This afternoon we had a bonfire. Tim said it had been far too wet for it to light. It did and it was big and hot and orange. Then we had the fireworks my brother bought for Harriet's Christmas present in 2013 - yep, he is very odd.

Now for a quiet evening with Tim, a good programme, maybe another little G&T and my paints. Perfect.


Watch That Hose!!!
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment