Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

Thursday, 8th January 2015 - Neglected Success

We are a bit water logged in Benenden. Bit like I am feeling with a cold.

I have ironed sheets during the day. This evening while eating yesterdays chickpea curry we watched Broadchurch after much pressure from the advertising - not quite got the hang of what is going on.

I was given an orchid in flower about two and a half years ago. It has been sitting on the toilet windowsill not doing much but growing prehistoric looking aerial roots. A couple of weeks ago it sent out a flower shoot. I wait in anticipation for a sprig of blooms.


Neglected Success
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the follow up painting of it in bloom! Hopefully off to town today to get some cycling gear. Love Tom xx

    ReplyDelete