Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

Thursday, 22nd January 2015 - Vintage Duplo

It has been deceptively damn cold today. Looking out the window it was blue skies and sunshine. Get out in it and it was bitter and evil. I have evacuated mountains of chicken poo into the compost heap. I am expecting a luscious summer garden after the fermentation.

I popped round to Little Holt for a Grandaughter 'hit' and got a bit engrossed in the building bricks that used to be Harriet and Tom's. They are probably about 28 years old. Fantastic fun until I needed to go to the pub...........

..........Tim and I had farewell drinks in The Bull. We managed to get two in during their cheap workman's 4-6pm slot. Tim is a man and I have been working - fair exchange I think. Tim is abandoning me for Chicago for a week.


Vintage Duplo
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment