Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Saturday, 17th January 2015 - Moist Crittall Window

It was damn chilly last night. The garden had turned white. Hetty decided that Elsa had been using her magical powers.

Some of our stuff has been shifted about since doing the work on Little Holt. Most of it does not matter and can be unearthed at some point. But when you have an imminent tax return to do it is not a fun game. Tim and I spent an obscene amount of time looking for my tax return folder. Eventually (after nearly getting divorced - good thing we are not married) I found it in the loft of the garage.

I greeted my single guest and then got ready for a big night out at The Weald of Kent Wassail. Tony and Wendy drove us. Which meant I was in for a possible headache the next day. It was a great evening in the smoky barn at The Bell and Jorrocks in Frittenden. It was a bit on the chilly side but the food, drink and singing overrode any discomfort. A very entertaining evening organised by Nick and Suzy - thanks for all the work you put in.



Moist Crittal Window
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment