Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Friday, 30th January 2015 - Dinner at Wenhams

During a little bit of sunshine Hetty and I did a bit of gardening potting up some heavily rooted polyanthus interspersed with some dangly aubretia. My little helper has lost her bounce today.

I have caught up with my ironing pile and daytime television. Tomasz Schafernaker keeps promising me snow.

I should have finished converting Tom's room into mine (ours) but I can't get past sorting the piles of stuff, mine, Tim's, Tom's, and my Dad's. I miss Dad.

Tim and I went out for dinner with Jo and Tony. It was good to be squeezed like a tube of toothpaste by the very enthusiastic Tony. It was filled with emotional tales and funny stories to accompany some very tasty food. Thank you for a great evening my lovely Lindsey.



Dinner at Wenhams
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment