Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Monday, 19th January 2015 - Surprise Home Delivery

I finished my adding and subtracting today and have handed it over to Tim for the final analysis.

I rewarded myself with time with Hetty watching the birds on the bird table while eating lychees and brazil nuts.

I have had many, many ideas for my art class project. Some have come and gone. I should have written them down. I released a few this evening in a planning frenzy. I did not realise the project should fit into a gift bag? I am using a shopping bag. Whoops.

Harriet popped over with a very tasty meaty, beany, vegetable stew accompanied by a huge piece of cheese bread. Just what I needed when I got home from working so hard at art. Thank you.



Surprise Home Delivery
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment