Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Tuesday, 13th January 2015 - One and Five Eighths of a Pomegranate

I am hoping for a little snow. I have been told we may have a flurry tonight.

I spent just over £2 in the butchers on three various sausages and a chicken leg chosen by Hetty following her first full day at her new playgroup in the village. She held tightly onto my hand on the walk home each time a car passed. There were many. Looks good for my future care when I am old and infirm.

I have had a few hours cleaning in readiness for the future onslaught of guests. I possibly am considering the need for new single beds. They don't need to be replaced but I quite fancy a buying spree - even if it is only the once.



One and Five Eighths of a Pomegranate
Pen and Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment