Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2024

Wednesday, 3rd April 2024 - Driving Home

Happy 39th birthday to Harriet. Wow, where did those years go.

Tim and I drove to wish our amazing daughter a happy birthday. Tim donned his work clothes and painted doors and walls in Harriet and Brett's flat. Harriet served us all coffee and pastries. Herbie delivered Harriet's birthday presents. Tim and Brett were painting at such speed they ran out of paint. Harriet, Herbie and I took to the shops to find more paint and more food. Conversation in the car was varied from handbrakes and gears to emotions and adventures. I was very pleased with my purchase. I bought a whole salmon reduced from £35 to £3.50. It is now chopped up and in our freezer. Herbie helped me choose a plant for a friend who very sadly has recently lost their very much loved dog. It has been a good day.


Driving Home 
Watercolour
93/366



No comments:

Post a Comment