Pages

Friday 5 April 2024

Friday, 5th April 2024 - Wild Violets for Healing

A lovely friend bought me coffee at Water Lane this morning. Thank you lovely lady. I popped by my sister's but she wasn't home so I went to the supermarket and got breakfast provisions for guests. Tescos had pots made from recycled fishing line and nets which looked perfect for Harriet's flourishing plants. I messaged her and while waiting for a reply went back to Lindsey's who had returned home. We sat in her summer house which seems to be a nursery for queen wasps and drank tea and ate digestive biscuits watching the wind blowing Fritha's ears about. 

There was a message on Instagram saying that the florist at Hartley wasn't open today due to being unwell. Today's postcard is going to Sophie. Wild violets are good at healing sore throats, coughs, inflammation and yin deficiency. The leaves are full of vitamin A, C, rutin and quercetin. Not knowing what was wrong with Sophie I thought maybe she had one of the ailments.


Wild Violets for Healing 
Pen and Watercolour
96/366


No comments:

Post a Comment