Pages

Saturday 13 April 2024

Saturday, 13th April 2024 - Punch Club Finding Inspiration

The punch embroidery Harriet and I did yesterday was a course held at Water Lane in Hawkhurst. I chose something we had never tried before. What a wonderful way to spend a morning with my daughter. There wasn't even too much frustrated swearing. I can't really explain how you do it much more than it involves wool, canvas and a needle. Ian from Water Lane took us for a tour of the garden for inspiration. We were set up in once of the glass houses where Alice Liptrot - great name - led us through how to punch embroider. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. 

Today has been a catching up day. I haven't caught up yet.


Punch Embroidery


Punch Club Finding Inspiration 
Pen and Watercolour
103/366





No comments:

Post a Comment