Pages

Thursday 18 April 2024

Thursday, 18th April 2024 - Lunch at Mignon Cafe

We were still in Paris this morning. Alex and Julia met us for a walk around Sacre Coeur. There was a street that I had read about, Avenue Junot, that had beautiful houses and the sun was shining. I really hadn't thought of taking my sunglasses. We stopped for lunch in Mignon Cafe. Being vegetarian we filled ourselves with black radish, spelt and sourdough. 

Now back at hom. I have had the most wonderful time celebrating my birthday. Thank you Tim for organising the whole trip from our 6th floor apartment in Montmartre, trains - many trains, restaurants, a gallery trip - I love a Monet painting of turkeys, the sunshine, and the surprise dinner with Steve and Zoe. What a wonderful couple of days. I love a city visit. Always pleased to come home. I miss my friends and family.


Lunch at Mignon Cafe 
Pen and Watercolour
109/366



No comments:

Post a Comment