Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2024

Tuesday, 9th April 2024 - Jam Jar Posy

After Tom keeping me up late celebrating last night I managed to rouse myself ready for my second day of being 60. Elizabeth and Keith drove to us from a field in Frittenden in their individual camper vans. The wind in the night caused them to not have the best nights sleep due to wobble. They joined us for bacon sandwiches - some topped with fried eggs - yuk. I highly recommend pineapple chilli jam. It is an excellent pairing with bacon. 

Tom packed up his car and Fable. He is now back in Northampton beavering away with work after a couple of days abstinence. It has been good to have him home for a brief and charming visit. I will miss him, Fable and his playlist.

Tim and I dragged ourselves out for a walk. We felt so much better after being blown at with a cool wind and squelching about through the mud. I still haven't mended my damn wellies.

It is very quiet at home. I have started preparing for an art exhibition. All my ideas are in my head swimming about. I need to start getting them out and onto paper. I love doing my postcards but am looking forward to making something bigger.

Part of one of my birthday presents was a jam jar posy made by Astilbe and Sorrel. Sophie is an artist when it comes to flowers. They are beautiful thank you.


Jam Jar Posy 
Pen and Watercolour
100/366


1 comment:

  1. I am the very lucky and honoured recipient of this postcard. What a brilliant idea ❤️

    ReplyDelete