Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2024

Monday, 8th April 2024 - Happy 60th Birthday to Me

 I am 60!!

I am typing drinking sparkling wine with my son listening to Dexys Midnight Runners - loved that band - what happened to them?!? Moving onto Rag and Bone Man - loving my birthday.

I have had the most glorious birthday. It started with a hot shower followed by croissant and coffee in the garden. It was the most sunny weather and a I had a walk with my son, husband and sister with dogs around Sissinghurst. 

I was opening presents outside when Elizabeth and Keith dropped by. We opened a bottle of bubbles - it's my birthday!!! I AM DOING TO PARIS The most beautiful present from my husband.

Harriet, Hetty, Raffy  and Herbie turned up with birthday cake. 

Thank you to all my glorious friends who came this evening to The Bell and Jorrocks to celebrate my birthday. I think I like being 60.


Happy Birthday to me 
Pen and Watercolour
98/366


No comments:

Post a Comment