Pages

Friday 19 April 2024

Friday, 19th April 2024 - A Symbol of Long Life

 My thoughtful sister came for coffee with a box of Macarons just in case we were missing Paris.

I seem to have expanded. My jeans are just a bit tight around my wobbly waist. At least I know the reason and thoroughly enjoyed my almond croissant, Aperol spritz, baguette, roast pork in a cream sauce, wine, apple tart with caramel butter and more. 

I pruned my mint and put the cuttings in water. They have sprouted roots and a caterpillar. The caterpillar and it's mint has been put in a jar with compost. I am keeping it for Herbie to look after. He loves an insect. I have just had an internet explore to check they are insects as they have many legs but according to the Woodland Trust site they have six legs which class them as insects and up to five pairs of stumpy prolegs with useful hooks for hanging. 

We have come home to a garden with an abundance of fruit tree blossom. So pretty.


A Symbol of Long Life 
Pen and Watercolour
110/366





No comments:

Post a Comment