Pages

Saturday 28 January 2023

Saturday, 28th January 2023 - Gathering at Spring Cottage

Hetty and Herbie came to play this morning. I briefly saw Hetty and Raffy in the car before they adventured off with Brett to Tunbridge Wells to climb. Brett send videos of the girls climbing. They are so agile. I am full of admiration. It terrifies me. I am happy to leave it to the young and flexible members of the family. Herbie is a delight. He has been learning about seahorses at school. He toasted a piece of bread to go with his scrambled eggs. It was a perfect seahorse shape. I learnt that seahorse babies are called 'fry'. I love being educated by my five year old grandson!

This evening we were the first to be invited to a dinner party in June and Barry's new kitchen. What a transformation. With Mike and Pippa, Ray and Linda we did our best with delicious food and copious amounts of wine and port to make it a wonderful inaugural evening of many dinner parties to come.



Gathering at Spring Cottage
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment