Pages

Friday 6 January 2023

Friday, 6th January 2023 - Three Boys

I have cleaned out the hens, potted up 80 enthusiastically sprouting daffodil bulbs and returned a large pile of clothing that was the wrong size, colour and just not me back to the shop. The shop assistant was most charming about my returns and bad purchasing choices.

I am ready for my holiday ..... nearly. I always have that slight niggle that something very necessary has been left out of my packing. I have packed, unpacked  and packed my art materials. There should be plenty of drawing and painting moments on and off the high seas. My main concern is that I am going to get seasick which would be a waste of holiday. The first party of the crew have arrived and sent pictures of palm trees and beautiful skies. I now have high hopes of glorious weather.

I have a friend with a poorly foot. I dropped in to see her with some flowers and digestive biscuits to eat with her antibiotics. It looked really painful. I wish her a speedy recovery.

I did a sketch of my boys after we had eaten vegetable stew and dumplings.



Three Boys
Pen 


No comments:

Post a Comment