Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2023

Saturday, 21st January 2023 - A Commotion of Grandchildren

I have had my first bed and breakfast guests for the year. I was not to be defeated by the challenge of poached eggs. They came out looking perky.

I followed the patches of sun around the garden. Under some ferns I uncovered a carpet of snowdrops. Hello little beauties.

Harriet, Brett, Hetty, Raffy and Herbie had been climbing in Tunbridge Wells. They came for fish fingers on their way home. Hetty snuggled up by the woodburner wrapped in a patchwork quilt that my Mum had made many years ago. Raffy used her cat whisperer skills on our grumpy old cat. Herbie helped his Grandad fix his Grandaunts reading lamp. What a wonderful family they are. 

A glass of Chapel Down Bacchus was waiting for me in the fridge this evening. What a delicious treat.



A Commotion of Grandchildren
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment