Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2023

Tuesday, 18th January 2023 - Leaning Apple Tree

After many hours in discussion with EE trying to get my mobile phone to make and take calls I concluded (with the minds of my husband and son) that it was probably water damage that was causing the fault. So, it may have slipped off the bathroom shelf while I was chatting with Harriet a couple of weeks ago and dived into the toilet. Whoops. It is now gone for assessment. I am left with trying to work out how to use Instagram and WhatsApp via my computer. 

Sarah and I had not seen each other since before Christmas. She looks the same. We had coffee in Wendy's so we could catch up on news. Hers was much more interesting than mine. The charity shops are great places to rummage after Christmas. We both came out with bargain treasures.

Tim and I walked, blimey it was chilly, into the village to post my phone for its assessment. Tony and Wendy happened to be free for a couple of drinks in The Bull.

I don't think the stake we used to hold up our apple tree is doing its job any longer. I rather like the eccentric angle it is now at.


Leaning Apple Tree
Winsor and Newton Ink and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment