Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2023

Tuesday, 3rd January 2023 - Successful Sea Defences

Tom, Fable and I took a roadtrip to Fairlight for coffee and mince pies with Brenda. Tom's Grandma was delighted to see her grandson and photos of her great grandchildren. She is an inspiration. The sea was grey and full of turmoil. Returning home I suggested a bacon sandwich at The Bosun's Bite. We drove down to Rye Harbour. It was shut. Such a disappointment. My guilt was assuaged by Tim making the most delicious stilton and brussel quiche for our evening meal.

I spent a happy hour or so rummaging through my art books. I need to clear some space in my studio. So far I need them all. Maybe more bookshelves would be the answer. Great way to inspire my artist creativity. I have a busy 2023 ahead of me in the studio.


Successful Sea Defences 
Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment